Saturday, March 28, 2009

Men...What To Do With Them?

I have a ceiling that is open to the clouds.

The rest of my bathroom looks like a bomb exploded.

This mess was created by two men... my husband being one of them.

So, what do you do with those men? Here's what my mail said when I went to the mailbox today.

I laughed out loud when I read this. I know it has another meaning but how funny is that?!?!? Should I take a torch and just light the whole repair project on fire? Hmmmm.

Nope, I do appreciate the work my husband is doing but boy, do I hate it when our home is in the middle of a project. I'll certainly be glad when all the banging, expense, and mess are over.

Plus, I'll have a bathroom that won't leak. Thanks, honey. I promise I won't ignite you on fire despite what the mail encouraged me to do.

No comments:

Post a Comment