Saturday, July 5, 2008

Time Paradox

I am a big fan of the Artemis Fowl Series by Eoin Colfer. Today I decided to check out the website and found that there is a new book in the series coming out on July 15th. It is called the Time Paradox. I knew Colfer had been working on a new book but in the excitement of my son's first year, it slipped my mind. Eoin Colfer is also going on tour with a stage show to promote Time Paradox. The show is called 'Fairies, Fiends and Flatulence." As I write this, I cannot believe that I am a fan of an author that would have a show with that title. But really, if you've read the books, it actually makes sense. Weird, I know. Anyways, his show happens to be coming to my area. I don't know if I'll attend or not but I am very excited about the release of this book. Now I know which book I will be reading next!

No comments:

Post a Comment