Tuesday, August 12, 2008

Grocery List Helper

Today, I found a very useful tool online. I typically do the majority of my grocery shopping at Aldi. You have to rent a cart, buy or bring your own grocery bags, and bag your own groceries. Some would consider that a hindrance. I consider it a small price to pay for the significant saving that I receive on groceries there. I went to their website and found that they have a really helpful tool called the Aldi Meal Planner. You can create shopping lists, meal calendars and your own online cookbook of your favorite recipes. The coolest thing is their shopping list generator. It works like this... They have a big list of recipes that use mainly ingredients that can be bought at Aldi. When you find a recipe that you like, you move it into your meal calendar and it automatically adds the ingredients to your grocery list. So cool! I can't wait to try it!

No comments:

Post a Comment