Thursday, August 28, 2008

YouTube Commercial

Today, I received and email from a person whom I sit on a committee with. I learned that his son made a YouTube commercial for McCain.

I'm sharing it because it is something that I learned about today but I am also sharing it because I am proud to know this soldier. I prayed for him and his brothers as they were serving our country overseas. I listened with great saddness as his father described his injuries that he suffered while serving in Iraq. I anticipated each update that kept us abreast of his progress that he was making in his recovery. I prayed, along with so many others, for his healing. Then, I proudly shook his hand when he returned home. I thank the Lord that I was able to thank him in person for the sacrifice that he made for our country...that he made for me and my children.

It's election season. Everyone has an opinion. I've already stated that this is a McCain commercial. If it's gonna tick you off, then I invite you to read another post or even go visit another blog. You may watch the video below, but please, no negative comments. I love to have healthy discussion. I love to learn about the issues and other viewpoints. But, I've seen ugly hate spewed all over blogland. Feel free to disagree but if you comment, please do so respectfully. This one's personal and no matter which side of the aisle you're on, we can agree that in this great country we are each given the freedom to express our opinion. Here is his...

No comments:

Post a Comment