Tuesday, June 24, 2008

Bandana Pants

Following the directions on Blue Yonder for Bandana Pants, I made my daughter a pair today.


They are so-o-o-o-o simple to make. All you need are two matching bandanas, some elastic, and your sewing machine. They are too cute on her and she is actually wearing them. She LIKES them! Miss PickyPants will actually wear them and she says they are very comfortable.



I used the left over material to make a matching scrunchy for her hair. No pattern for that...just guessed at it.

She wants me to make more pairs for her. She has big plans for all the colors that she wants. She says she wants to wear them every day. And, when I called them pants, she looked at me and said, "Look, Mommy, they're a little short. Let's call them Capris." I had no idea she even knew that word but apparently she does and she knows its meaning. So, yes, dear sweet child. I'll make you more bandana capris.

No comments:

Post a Comment