Sunday, June 8, 2008

Red Robin

Immediately after church today, we helped move church supplies to the new location for the church. By the time we were finished, we were all VERY hungry - especially the 3-year-old. Across the street was a new restaurant, Red Robin. We had noticed that the sign said, "gourmet burgers." Seeing that statement means that it is just the place for my hubby! We went and he tried a burger but I tried something else. I ordered a Whiskey River BBQ Chicken Wrap. The menu describes it as, "A fresh spinach tortilla with a juicy chicken breast smothered in our signature Whiskey River® BBQ Sauce, all wrapped together with Cheddar cheese, lettuce, tortilla strips and a touch of ranch dressing. Served with fresh melon and Bottomless Steak Fries." Mmmm, was it delicious. I shared it with the baby and he loved it too! I have to say, learning about new restaurants and new foods is one of my favorite things to learn!

No comments:

Post a Comment