Sunday, June 29, 2008

Lost in the Translation

OK, so I'm behind in my blogging. Yep, it's rather frustrating. I've been putting what I learned in draft. Sometimes I write a little to get my thoughts down in a rough form to be revisited later. Other times, I upload the pictures so that when I do catch up, I'll have the pictures to remind me of what I learned. On really lame-oh days, I just put a title, assuming that when I see it in draft form, it will jog my memory and I will write about what it is I learned under that title. The latter is what I did for today's post. A little over a week ago, I learned about something to do with "Lost in the Translation." Today, I have no idea what that means. See, lame-oh! I'm sure it has something to do with my daughter's attempts to communicate with my hubby and I and our inability to thoroughly understand her meaning. But, for the life of me, I can't remember what it was. So, rather that getting even farther behind in my blogging, I am going to hope that one day I remember and I will come back to this post and update it with some really cute story about by daughter talking and my husband and I completely misunderstanding her. If not, then I guess that today I learned to never post a title only and hope to remember what it means a week later. Hmmm, dementia does run in my family...scary!

No comments:

Post a Comment