Sunday, June 1, 2008

Pink Dolphins

"Pink dolphins live in the South China Sea. They look pink because of red blood vessels near the surface of their white skin." I didn't even know there was such a thing as pink dolphins so I surely didn't know that about their blood making them pink! Kinda funny, I learned something today from my kid's new toy!

That above quote is from the tag from the Animal Planet dolphin that my daughter picked out today at the toy store. I went there with her to let her pick out a special present for her brother just from her. After she found a gift for him, I let her get this dolphin for herself for being such a great big sister. Yes, I know, I'm a sucker! She does love that Pink dolphin. She named her Princess Kaloosta and she has been showered with kisses and introduced to all of the stuffed animals in her room. Currently Princess Kaloosta and my own princess are sound asleep snuggling together in bed.

No comments:

Post a Comment