Monday, January 7, 2008

Enough Kids!

Today I learned that I don't want four kids! I babysat a friends two kids along with my two...pretty crazy. I always said that I wanted four kids but I learned today that I was wrong. Oh, was I wrong!

Today's craziness revolved around the fact that the kids are a 4 year old boy, my 3 year old daughter, a 2 year old boy , and my 7 month old son. If I were to have four kids they would be spaced farther apart. The other problem was breastfeeding. It is simply impossible to keep track of three little ones while having the fourth one attached to you for a feeding. It was mighty distracting for him too. Eating is not nearly as fun as watching what the others are doing...but he tried to do both...ouch for me!

My husband always said that he wanted two kids. Today, I think he is right!

No comments:

Post a Comment