Saturday, January 12, 2008

Homemade Chicken Noodle Soup

Today, I learned how to make homemade chicken noodle soup in a crock pot. It's something that I had wanted to try for a while and finally did it today. I love using the crock pot. The best part...I put all the ingredients in the crock pot at 8:30 in the morning and didn't touch it until I added the noodles just before dinner. It was quite yummy! We really enjoyed it and I will definitely make it again. Here is the link to the recipe I used. I didn't add onions because I don't like them and peas because the other two don't like them. I skipped the parsley because we didn't have any. I added poultry seasoning instead. Another recipe that I would like to try is for Creamy Chicken Noodle Soup. Perhaps next time.

No comments:

Post a Comment