Sunday, January 6, 2008

French Press Cappuccino

Mmmmmm...Cappuccino! Today I learned how to make cappuccino with a French Press. It was so yummy and delicious! I had given my husband a bodum Cappuccino for Two set years ago. He has used it a few times but I was unimpressed with what he made. I don't like straight coffee. Over the past few years, I have gotten pretty good at making coffee drinks that I like from home. My favorites are mochas and cappuccinos. So, at my husband's suggestion, we decided to pull out the French Press this evening and give it a go. I must say, I am very impressed! I hope that it wasn't just beginner's luck, but it tasted so-o-o-o good. I must try it again soon and see if I can replicate tonight's yumminess.

I am working on the laptop tonight but I did take pictures. I will post those when I am back on the home PC.

Here's more info on the bodum company.

No comments:

Post a Comment