Tuesday, January 15, 2008

2 Moms

Today I learned about a website called http://www.2moms.com/. I learned about it through a mentor mom at our church MOPS (Mothers Of PreSchoolers) group. There is a lot of really great information on the site...you can even purchase one of their tour buses. Heaven only knows why one would want to purchase a big purple bus!!! Anyways, the best thing is a calendar titled, Praying Daily for Your Children. It has a character trait, sample prayer, and a scripture for each day of the month. I taped mine to the inside of my bathroom mirror medicine cabinet. I figure I go in there at least twice a day to brush my teeth. That means twice a day I will be reminded to pray for my kiddos...beyond praying for boo-boos and meals. Today's prayer is for peace. "Father , let my children 'make every effort to do what leads to peace." The scripture is Romans 14:19. Quick yet meaningful...I like that!

No comments:

Post a Comment