Thursday, May 8, 2008

Painting with Kiddos

Today I learned that only a crazy lady would allow four children to paint at the same time...with only one adult present. We had a four year old, three year old, two year old, and the baby who is almost one. The two oldest were at the desk using watercolors. The two year old was at the easel using tempera paints in paint pots. This was going so smoothly, that I decided to let the baby fingerpaint on the floor. All was well until he decided to try to eat the paint by suddenly smashing his face into the paper. The end result was quite humorous...

So, I guess that I am a crazy lady. (I think we already knew that!) And, in case your wondering, I learned that the paints are non-toxic. Probally not the best thing for the kiddo to be eating but we won't make a habit of it!

2 comments:

  1. That is too funny about attempting to eat the paper and paint.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh My Gosh...You are a brave mama! Hmm...I will stick to my table with only 2children by myself at a time.

    Love Baby's grin!

    ReplyDelete