Tuesday, April 15, 2008

Feeling Better



Aaahhh! Deep breath...fresh air...a lovely day! We are feeling better here in our home. Not completely well, but we are on the mends. Hallelujah! That sickness was awful. Yesterday was one of the longest days/nights of my life. I have slept on the floor in one or the other of the kiddos rooms for the past several nights. Tonight I get to sleep in my own bed...Yippee!!! I will post pictures of this wonderful day after I have had a restful night. (fingers crossed)

Here are the pictures from our wonderful day of recovery...


  1. Watching the neighbor's trees get cut down. (Sad for Mommy but exciting for the kiddos. I hate to see huge, glorious trees chopped down.)

Daddy and daughter watching the man in the bucket.


She got to learn how wood chips are made.


Baby just had to see too. Her jacket works as an improvised baby carrier.


Here are the tree's last moments standing.

TIMBER!!!


Aren't they cute?!?!?

2. Going for two walks...one with each kiddo. Their napping schedules are definately off. Instead of trying to fight it, we embraced it. Daddy got some alone time while one kiddo napped and I got some one-on-one time with the awake child. Boy, did we notice Spring emerging.


3. Finding beauty in our own yard.

4. Listening to Daddy play his new guitar.

5. Enjoying the flowers that Daddy brought us...isn't he a great Daddy?!?!?
(Mine are the ones at the start of this post...the rose was for Daddy's little girl.)

Today's lesson: Nothing beats a Spring day for recovering from a nasty flu bug!

No comments:

Post a Comment