Friday, April 11, 2008

Yumm-OH!

Today, I stopped for gas - not a fun experience considering gas prices. The doggone pump wouldn't print out my receipt so I had to go inside. While inside, I noticed some granola bars on the counter. They just happened to catch my attention. They are called Mrs. May's. The name just caught my attention. I once knew a teacher with that name! Their company slogan is "Healthy and Natural Nuts with a Tasty Crunch in Every Bite!" I just had to get one. I bought one called Mrs. May's Naturals Strawberry Trio Bar. It was quite good. Cashew, Almonds, Pistachios, Strawberries, Sesame Seeds, Sunflower Seeds, Pumpkin Seeds, Dates, Raisins, Rice Malt, Natural Flavors, Evaporated Cane Juice and Sea Salt...that's the ingredients for it. Sounds yummy, doesn't it? My hubby liked it too...a lot. He finished off the bar after I had barely tasted it. Hmmm, I think we need to get more.
As much as we liked it, our only complaint is that we both think it was a bit too crunchy...like, break-your-teeth crunchy. Interestingly, the bar cost less in the gas station than it costs on Mrs. May's website. Anyways, if you're looking for some yummy yet nutritious snacks, I would recommend these trio bars. Since April showers bring May flowers, who can resist a name like...Mrs. May's?!?!?

No comments:

Post a Comment