Saturday, April 26, 2008

Origami Girl

Today, my daughter decided that she was going to make a birthday present and birthday card for her daddy. Nevermind the fact that his birthday is not until 2009! She worked diligently on a card for him...writing out all the letters (with help) to say "Happy Birthday, Dad!"

She got some strips of colored paper and worked on a surprise for him. When she finished, she had made this...



...a present for Daddy. My little girl is doing her own origami. She was so proud of this! Daddy and I were too!



Happy Birthday, Daddy! Here's to the longest birthday you've ever had!


I love origami and what a pleasant surprise to learn that my my daughter has a similar interest and is beginning to create things out of paper. I'd like to see if I can find some simple origami projects that we could work on together. That would be fun!

Here are some more pictures of her handiwork...

No comments:

Post a Comment