- Even though the majority of my life is spent at a 3 year old level or younger level, I am learning!
- My kids teach me more than I ever realized was possible.
- Learning is always happening...in myself and in my children.
- It is essential to always keep my eyes open looking for learning situations.
- It's fun to celebrate the big learning experiences as well as the tiny ones.
I've always wanted to keep a journal. From the time I was in elementary school, I have always longed to keep a daily diary of sorts. How many times have I started one and failed at keeping up with it? Millions! I am so happy that this little spot here in blogland has allowed me to journal my thought and keep record of them. Yikes! 100 posts...that doesn't seem possible!
Why did I post pictures of birds? Well, first of all, they are feasting on the leftovers from our orange juice making. Secondly, our daughter looked at them all congregating at the feeders and stated, "Mommy, there's hundreds of birds out there!" Hundred birds...hundred posts...you make the connection!